600 g - dried brewer’s yeast is enriched with B-complex vitamins and amino acids and contains high-quality proteins in a natural form.
- improves general resistance and resistance to stress
- promotes the growth processes and the vitality of the youngsters
- awakens training appetite
- brings the flyers into top condition
- guarantees a perfect feather coat
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
1 tablespoon per kg of feed to be moistened with Van-Oliemix 10500, Van-Teunisbloemolie (Evening primrose oil) 13500 or Vanhee garlic juice 9500.
- during the breeding and moulting season : 2 times a week
- before the racing season : for 10 consecutive days
- during the racing season : on return from the race and on the next day
- following an illness or treatment with antibiotics : 1 to 2 times a week
Please login in order to ask the seller a question.
Credit Card Payment
Buyer pays for shipping expenses
Shipping & Payment Details
Please note orders will be despatched within 3 days once payment has been made. Payments accepted are as listed on our item page. Any questions please feel free to contact us via the contact link on site or via your account if you have purchased a product. Failing this you can make enquiry by calling our customers service telephone number as follows. 0333 7000 600
The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing