Wheat germ oil - Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
Particularly valuable during the breeding and the racing seasons.
- Rich in vitamin A, vitamin F, vitamin E and a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Enhances fertility and reduces the risk of unfertilised eggs.
- Ideal for a smooth laying condition.
- Stimulates sexual urge and muscle development.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 coffee spoon per kg of feed:
- During breeding season: 8 days before mating until the second laying. Can be ideally combined with Vanhee Beer Yeast 9000 or Van-Vitam 1000, 1000 A or 1000 B.
- During the racing season: 1 to 2 days before basketing to stimulate the sexual urge of the widowers, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ or Van-Endurance 15500.
Please login in order to ask the seller a question.
Credit Card Payment
Buyer pays for shipping expenses
Shipping & Payment Details
Please note orders will be despatched within 3 days once payment has been made. Payments accepted are as listed on our item page. Any questions please feel free to contact us via the contact link on site or via your account if you have purchased a product. Failing this you can make enquiry by calling our customers service telephone number as follows. 0333 7000 600
The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing