|Back to home page||
|Print View||Watch this Ad||Send this Ad to a Friend|
Wheat germ oil - Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
Particularly valuable during the breeding and the racing seasons.
- Rich in vitamin A, vitamin F, vitamin E and a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Enhances fertility and reduces the risk of unfertilised eggs.
- Ideal for a smooth laying condition.
- Stimulates sexual urge and muscle development.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 coffee spoon per kg of feed:
- During breeding season: 8 days before mating until the second laying. Can be ideally combined with Vanhee Beer Yeast 9000 or Van-Vitam 1000, 1000 A or 1000 B.
- During the racing season: 1 to 2 days before basketing to stimulate the sexual urge of the widowers, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ or Van-Endurance 15500.
100% pure wheat germ oil.
Crude proteins < 0,5%
- crude fat 100%
- crude fibre < 0,3%
- crude ash 1%
- total humidity 0,5%.
- 250 ml tube
|Bar Code Number|
|Bar Code Number||-|
|Product Enquiry Telephone Number|
|Make Enquiry About This Product||-|
|Ask Seller a Question|
|Please login in order to ask the seller a question.|
|The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing|