Liquid beer yeast enriched with vitamin C, MSM, chrome and plant extracts - Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
Van-Biergist liquid 17000 is a brewer’s yeast extract containing a high concentration of chrome chelate, vitamin C, MSM, apple cider vinegar and plant extracts.
- Enhances a maximum recovery of the pigeon after the flight.
- Maintains an optimal pH in the stomach and increases the resistance to stress.
- Is a source of folic acid and several minerals, which make glucose available to the body.
- Reinforces the immune system.
- Contains the essential amino acids for the development of the muscles and the plumage.
- Is a source of vitamins B, which ensures the conversion of fats and carbohydrates in the body.
Excellent in combination with Vanergy 13000+, Van-Endurance 15500 and Vanaplume 14500. Can be administered throughout the year.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- During the flight season: 2 to 3 times a week before the flight, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ or Van-Endurance 15500, and when arriving home, in combination with Vanergy 13000+ for a faster recovery.
- During breeding and during the weaning of the youngsters: 2 to 3 times a week.
- During the moulting: 3 times a week together with Vanaplume 14500.
Shake before use.
- Apple cider vinegar
- beer yeast
– Russian ginseng extract
- Pedunculate Oak extract
– Walnut tree extract
– vitamin C
– tea tree
– MSM (methyl sylfonyl methane)
– chrome chelate.
Please login in order to ask the seller a question.
Credit Card Payment
Buyer pays for shipping expenses
Shipping & Payment Details
Please note orders will be despatched within 3 days once payment has been made. Payments accepted are as listed on our item page. Any questions please feel free to contact us via the contact link on site or via your account if you have purchased a product. Failing this you can make enquiry by calling our customers service telephone number as follows. 0333 7000 600
The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing