Pantrix 50 tablets + 10 Free by Pantex is a very effective treatment for trichomoniasis, Hexamitiasis (Canker) in pigeons and birds, product similar to Spartrix (carnidazole 10 mg per tablet).
- Individual Treatment and prevention of trichomoniasis, Hexamitiasis (Canker), ideal for individual treatmen pigeon.
Per tablet: 10 mg Carnidazol.
- 1 tablet per pigeon and day (10 mg carnidazole per tablet).
- In young pigeons administer half a tablet at weaning.
- Treatment: 1 tablet for three consecutive days.
Recommended to deal with Pantrix:
- Before breeding (15 days before)
- In the first half of the breeding season (incubation).
- Before and during racing season (one tablet in 30 days).
- Before and after molting.
- Treat all pigeons pigeon simultaneously.
- 2 days after treatment application thoroughly clean the containers where pigeons drink to avoid the risk of reinfection.
Please login in order to ask the seller a question.
Credit Card Payment
Buyer pays for shipping expenses
Shipping & Payment Details
Please note orders will be despatched within 3 days once payment has been made. Payments accepted are as listed on our item page. Any questions please feel free to contact us via the contact link on site or via your account if you have purchased a product. Failing this you can make enquiry by calling our customers service telephone number as follows. 0333 7000 600
The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing