Ruby Grain 25 contains the multi feed active Difenacoum that gives users the confidence to treat a rodent infestation in more sensitive areas/ homes where pets, animals and children may also frequent. The active ingredient is lower in toxicity to other actives and rodents will need to feed multiple times to hit a lethal dose.
Each 150g pouch contains 6 x 25g grain sachets, enough for 1-2 x rat bait points.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly. Always read the label.
Active: 0.0025% Difenacoum
HOW TO USE:
1. Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
2. Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
3. Place 100g of Ruby Grain into each of the bait stations.
4. Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
5. Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
Please login in order to ask the seller a question.
Credit Card Payment
Buyer pays for shipping expenses
Shipping & Payment Details
Please note orders will be despatched within 3 days once payment has been made. Payments accepted are as listed on our item page. Any questions please feel free to contact us via the contact link on site or via your account if you have purchased a product. Failing this you can make enquiry by calling our customers service telephone number as follows. 0333 7000 600
The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing