|Back to home page||
|Print View||Watch this Ad||Send this Ad to a Friend|
Energy-rich oil mix - Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
Van-Oliemix 10500 contains 9 pure oils, soy, peanut, sunflower, garlic, cod liver, maize, linseed, wheat germ and lecithin, that together make up the complete assortment of essential poly-unsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid (Omega-6-fatty acid) and linolenic acid (Omega-3 fatty acid).
The synergy between the various oils (extra enriched with phospholipids) exert a beneficial influence on keeping the body in balance and upon body responses to different kinds of disorders.
- Reinforces the resistance.
- Enhances a shiny plumage.
- Improves condition and increases energy reserves.
- Contains the important fat-soluble vitamins A, D3, K and E, which prevents muscle fatigue and stimulates the mating urge.
- Builds up own fat reserves.
- Has a positive influence on fertility.
- Fortifies the youngsters.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 tablespoon per kg of feed:
- During the flight season: once a week, combined with Vanergy 13000+, for the long-distance flight: twice a week, combined with Vanergy 13000+ or Van-Endurance 15500.
- During the moult: once or twice a week, alternating with Van-Teunisbloemolie (evening primrose oil)13500, and combined with Vanaplume 14500.
- During the breeding period: 8 days before mating, thereafter twice a week, alternating with Vanhee Tarwekiemolie 10000 (wheat germ oil)
- Youngsters: once or twice a week, combined with Vanergy 13000+ or Vanaplume 14500.
Shake before use.
- Soy oil
- peanut oil
- cod liver oil
wheat germ oil
Crude proteins < 0,5 % - crude fat > 99,5 % - crude fibre < 0,3 % - crude ash 0,3 % - total humidity < 0,2 %.
- 500 ml bottle
|Bar Code Number|
|Bar Code Number||-|
|Product Enquiry Telephone Number|
|Make Enquiry About This Product||-|
|Ask Seller a Question|
|Please login in order to ask the seller a question.|
|The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing|