Intestinal conditioner - Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
For an optimal digestion and intestinal flora.
- Promotes digestive processes.
- Helps with disrupted bowel function and watery, loose discharge, especially in young pigeons.
- For a healthy bowel movement, purifies the blood.
- Promotes a healthy intestinal flora.
- Adequate for a normal functioning of the intestins through tannins and bioflavonoids in the apple-cidre vinegar.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
per litre of water or per ½ kg of fodder:
- In case of a reduced digestion and a loose, watery discharge: 2 tablespoons daily.
- Competition pigeons: 1 tablespoon 1 day a week, after the flight.
- Youngsters: starting from weaning 1 tablespoon, 2 to 3 days a week.
To be combined with Van-Vitam 1000 A, Van-Vitam 1000 B, Van-Vitamino 16500 or Van-Elektrolyth 11000 A in order to supplement deficiencies.
Shake before use - Store in a dark and cool place.
Please login in order to ask the seller a question.
Credit Card Payment
Buyer pays for shipping expenses
Shipping & Payment Details
Please note orders will be despatched within 3 days once payment has been made. Payments accepted are as listed on our item page. Any questions please feel free to contact us via the contact link on site or via your account if you have purchased a product. Failing this you can make enquiry by calling our customers service telephone number as follows. 0333 7000 600
The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing