|Back to home page||
|Print View||Watch this Ad||Send this Ad to a Friend|
Evening primrose oil - Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
- Controls the most vital reactions in the body.
- Is rich in unsaturated acids.
- Enhances a healthy plumage.
- Is favourable to the metabolism thanks to the natural, high concentrations of gammalinolene-acid (GLA), which is found in the crop milk.
- Has a soothing effect on tired muscles.
Can be combined with Vanaplume 14500, Vanergy 13000+, Van-Endurance 15500 or Vanhee beer yeast 9000.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- During the moulting season: 1 tablespoon per kg feed 1x or 2x/week, combined with Vanaplume 14500.
- In case of weakened condition, and eye and nose troubles: 10 drops daily.
- During the racing season: middle and long distance flights once a week, very long distance flights 2x/week, 1 coffee spoon per kg feed.
Shake before use.
- Refined soy oil
- Evening primrose oil (Seed oil of oenothera Biennis).
Crude proteins < 0,5 % - Crude fat > 99,5 % - Crude fibre 0,5% - Crude ash < 0,2 % - Total humidity < 0,5 %
- 500 ml Bottle
|Bar Code Number|
|Bar Code Number||-|
|Product Enquiry Telephone Number|
|Make Enquiry About This Product||-|
|Ask Seller a Question|
|Please login in order to ask the seller a question.|
|The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing|