A strong disinfectant for the nostrils, for the cure of rattles - canker -slime and other afflictions of the nostrils, the beak and thoat of the pigeons.
A great preventative of Trichomoniases and Coryza (snot).
How do you know that your pigeons have this diseases ?
- Below are few signs of this disease :
- Do you see pigeons that open their beaks wide, and smack or have slime in their throats ?
- Do you hear from time to time "tchic" ?
- Do your birds have dirty nostrils ?
- Do you birds scratch their head or nose with their feet ?
- After flying, do they sit with their beaks wide open ?
As a precautionary measure :
To avoid contamination in the basket during racing season, put one drop of Mugmo X Colman in the nostrils when they come home from the race.
As a cure from infection :
1 drop daily in each nostril for a period of one week.
We also advise you, to give 1 tablespoon os Antico X Colman in 1 litre of drinking water during the treatment to bring the droppings back to normal.
Please login in order to ask the seller a question.
Credit Card Payment
Buyer pays for shipping expenses
Shipping & Payment Details
Please note orders will be despatched within 3 days once payment has been made. Payments accepted are as listed on our item page. Any questions please feel free to contact us via the contact link on site or via your account if you have purchased a product. Failing this you can make enquiry by calling our customers service telephone number as follows. 0333 7000 600
The poster, Pet Supply UK, assumes all responsibility for the contents of this listing