Graze On is a pure natural dried grass. Very nutritious, dust extracted,
high levels of fibre, molasses free. Comes in a 15kg bale.
1 x pallet = £295.40 plus transport costs. There are 36 x bales on a pallet.
The pallet can be stored outside as totally covered in plastic. Also can be
stored just about indefinitely and a bale will not go off once opened.
GRAZE-ON is made from home-grown grass, harvested at a highly nutritious stage of growth. The grass is rapidly high temperature dried at temperatures of up to 800°C within a few hours of leaving the field meaning that all the freshness and goodness is sealed into the end product, and any moulds or spores are killed. GRAZE-ON therefore has a feed value virtually identical to fresh grass.
· The high feed value allows concentrate feeding to be reduced
· High levels of digestible fibre
· Can be fed alone, as part of the forage ration or to add bulk and fibre to a concentrate ration
· GRAZE-ON contains all the important minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin E, Beta-Carotene, and a calcium, phosphorus ratio of ideal proportions.
· Short chop forage takes longer to eat therefore prolonging feeding time and aiding good digestion
· Dust Extracted
· Molasses Free
A unique blend of grasses is used to produce this product Graze-On. This blend is made up of the following grass types:
Solid Hybrid Ryegrass, Donard Perennnial Ryegrass, Moy Perennial Ryegrass, Dovey Tall Fescue, Promesse Timothy
Typical Analysis (as fed):
Digestible Energy: 10-11 MJ/Kg
Approximate Dry Matter: 90%
Size Guide(hh) Light work kg/day Medium/ Hard Work kg/day
Small 9-13 0.5 1.0
Medium 13-15 1.0 2.0
Large 15-16 1.5 2.5
This is only a guide to feeding and will vary with the size, type and habits of the horse or pony.
Please note This Product Brand is the official supporters of the BSJA's John Whitaker Intl British
Pony Squad. This has just been launched and obviously it would be very easy
for you our customers to capitalise on the whitaker name which would certainly help sell
these products on via your own outlets.