Versele Laga Oropharma Mucus Powder contains components that positively affect the respiration and digestion. Amongst other ingredients, yellow gentian, a plant that stimulates the appetite and digestion, and cumin powder that optimises the intestinal function.
- Stimulant for listless pigeons
- Promotes the digestion
- Helps to prevent respiratory problems
Feeding Guide: 1 measuring spoon of Mucus Powder directly in the beak. When administering Mucus Powder it is advisable to take the drinking bowl away for half an hour.
- With problems: in the morning and evening.
- During the racing season: every Wednesday.
- During the moult and in the winter period: once a week.
Crude protein 0.79%, Crude fat 0.11%, Crude ash 65.73%, Crude fibre 1.24%, Calcium 57,800 mg/kg & Sodium 134,000 mg/kg
Technological additives: E559 - Kaolinitic clay 76.056 mg/kg Composition Sodium bicarbonate Calcium carbonate Sodium sulphate Magnesium sulphate Lactose Vegetal carbon / Medicinal charcoal