Suitable for all working dogs with sensitivities or allergies.
• Exclusively formulated to contain joint aid for dogs which can help maintain healthy joints and flexibility of movement throughout the life of your dog.
• A hypoallergenic diet which exclude ingredients that are known to cause sensitivities or allergies.
• Free from wheat, maize, barley, soya and dairy products.
• Free from artificial flavourings, colourants and preservatives.
• Coated in natural sunflower oil to help maintain a healthy, glossy coat.
• Aids the normal anti-inflammatory actions of a dog's metabolism.
I'm confused. I'm new to this. Can someone tell me. I see a 2000g (2kg) bag of Skinners dry dog food and I have to pay £33.74 for this, but Im seeing places selling a 15kg ( 15,000 g ) bags for the same price as this listing. Am I missing something?